Salesforce Business Analyst ($85/hr - Princeton, NJ)
Are you looking for a new role? Our client is a telecommunications firm looking for a business analyst to directly with the project team and clients gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. This is a 6 month contract and you will be working 40 hours per week.
- Provide functional leadership and best practices on the SFDC platform, including core SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, and CPQ.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their business processes, prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions.
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
- Document As-Is business processes, business requirements and solution designs for Salesforce platform.
- Liaison between customer stakeholders and SF development/technical team to communicate requirements for solution design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Design and configure Salesforce implementations.
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- Assist with project management, planning and coordination of project activities
- Salesforce Administrator
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Analysis, SFDC Platform Design and Implementations.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks such as managing permissions, page layouts, templates, approvals, workflow, reports and dashboards
- Strong analysis skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Apex and Visualforce experience
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available.