Salesforce Developer, 6 Months Part Time (One day a Week), Fully Remote, Contract, £400p/d
Here at Mason Frank International, we are currently searching for a Salesforce Developer to work as part of a dynamic team on a part-time basis. The client is looking for a developer to apply advanced Salesforce functionality to solve business problems and create customised solutions on the Salesforce platform while also integrating processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API. The role will also entail the development and maintenance of Visualforce and Lightning applications using up-to-date Salesforce technologies. While also actively seek out opportunities to leverage Salesforce, driving productivity gains for a rapidly scaling sales team.Skills Required:
- APEX, Visualforce, Lightning, and other Salesforce.com technologies.
- Experience constructing SOQL queries to interact with Salesforce database.
- Experience developing REST API integration's.
- Well-versed in cloud computing technologies and concepts.
- Good understanding of data structures and their application in Salesforce, Data Loader, and Custom Applications.
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce Administration including managing profiles, teams, and security.
- Experience with building international CRM systems with localisation.
As the role is to start ASAP my client is keen to arrange video interviews as soon as possible, so apply for an immediate response.
If you are able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, then please send your CV to Eoin O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 826 6719 (ext 6719)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.