Salesforce Developer - San Francisco, CA - $55/ hour
One of my top clients is seeking a Salesforce Developer with strong experience in customization and configuration, based out in San Francisco, California. Candidate will be tasked to own Salesforce internally as well as deliver projects for external customers. This is a great opportunity to expand, navigate and grow your career.Responsibilities include:
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
- Highly experienced using Salesforce delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
- Highly skilled Salesforce Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.
- Development experience in UI technologies like Bootstrap, Lightning Design System (LDS)
- 401/501 Certifications
If you are looking for your next contract please email me @ email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (949) 570-2404 or: firstname.lastname@example.org.