Mason Frank has partnered with an organization in the Computer Software industry looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join their rapidly growing team in Midtown Manhattan. This position brings a big opportunity for your work to make an impact on their Revenue Operations Team. You will help shape and grow the company who has decided to make Salesforce the center of their Technology Stack. The organization just secured Series C Funding and valuated at $1B! Preferred Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience as a Salesforce Administrator for a high growth SaaS organization.
- Comfortable working In a Lightning Environment
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ Preferred
- You have an in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application architecture coupled with a good understanding around the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, etc.).
- Be as one of the co-owners of system administration for SFDC environment.
- Assist in training of new users and end-user adoption of SFDC
- Maintain system security and integrity, with regard to all user information - this includes updates; adding/removing licenses; reassigning profile information; designing, creating and maintaining roles and hierarchies; monitoring usage/storage.
- Maintain, enhance, and create workflows, functions, and configurations within the SFDC environment.
- Keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions
- Paid US Holidays.
- Paid Vacation.
- Sick Leave.
- Insurance (Includes Health, Dental, & Vision).
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance: Fully covered.
- 401K Participation.
- Year-end discretionary bonus.
- Reimbursements towards cell phone, home internet, health club, Travel & Parking.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 540-7506 or firstname.lastname@example.org