Salesforce Administrator- Boston, MA - 3 Month Contract ($70/hr)
Are you a certified Salesforce Administrator with helpdesk and user support experience? This is the perfect opportunity for you. This consultancy is looking for a committed Administrator that can manage several tasks simultaneously. The day to day responsibilities are very diverse, ranging from handling ongoing requests from the field to documentation and reporting. The ideal candidate is experienced within Sales and Service Clouds.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, and approvals
- Handle ongoing requests from the field, helpdesk and user support
- Experience working with customized platforms
- Salesforce certified preferred
- Demonstrated strong and extensive Sales Administration work experience in fast pace environment
- Maintaining database for integrity
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with Sales and Service Clouds
- Scrum or Agile experience
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and data management abilities
This client is actively accepting applications and looking to fill this role immediately. Apply now for an immediate response.
Email: email@example.com Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available