Salesforce Administrator - Remote -- $65/hour
This client is looking to bring on a full-time, mid-level Salesforce Administrator as soon as possible to help with work primarily within their Sales and Service Cloud. This is a software company that is located in Boston, MA but the role will be available 100% remote. The timetable for this role is estimated to be a 3 month contract while working 40 hours in the week.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be expected to handle a diverse day to day, responsibilities that include handling ongoing requests from the field, helpdesk and user support, reporting requests, etc. This client needs a completely full time Salesforce Admin to come in and complete the job.
- Design, develop and launch Salesforce
- Responsible for administrative functions
- Create and manage all aspects of users' security; profiles, roles, permissions, sharing rules and assist users in creating self-service reports.
- Design and implement advanced configuration such as workflow rules, validation rules, complex assignment rules, process builders
- 5+ years of experience
- Certification in Salesforce
- Strong data management skills
- Experience in a SCRUM or agile environment
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, reach me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org