Salesforce CRM Analyst - Dublin - €60,000
The CRM Analyst is a key position within the Global Information Communications and Technology (ICT) team. You will engage with business leads and business analysts to develop an understanding of CRM business requirements. You will support business engagement, training, enhancements, documentation for our CRM solutions. You will also engage and support the CRM technical team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the delivery of projects through their entire project lifecycle, including gathering of business requirements
- Develop excellent working relationships with the business and ICT Global teams.
- Collaborating with the technical team on solution design, test plan design and coordination of testing with end users and post implementation support.
- Keep up to date with new Salesforce CRM features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Training delivery to business process teams.
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies and help related materials for users.
Skills & Qualifications
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Administrative functions and Reports & Dashboards
- Strong analytical skills, good attention to detail and the ability to demonstrate creative solutions.
- Good Project Management skills and experience applying Project methodologies desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Salesforce Admin ADM201
- Bonus scheme
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities