Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice Lead
The organisation is a large scale business with multiple brands and a huge global presence. As the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice Lead,
you will be working with a team of technical Salesforce Marketing Cloud
project delivery experts to execute campaigns as well as helping to configure the SFMC
platform on behalf of their clients.
As the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice Lead,
a large part of your role will be to oversee a team of Marketing Cloud
Technical/Functional Consultants, attending client meetings, assisting with the presales
Another key part of your role will be to work closely with the various senior stakeholders to gather their requirements, lead workshops and assist with project road mapping.
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud is essential for this role
- A proven track record of running a Marketing Cloud consulting practice is also key here
- A working knowledge of how Salesforce Marketing Cloud works
- Experience using some of the new platforms like DMP, Interaction studio would be ideal but not essential
- Experience using core Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is also a plus
The company itself are a well-established market leader in their industry and have many long-standing relationships with FTSE100 level organisations. This organisation are very heavily invested in Salesforce
technology. This is demonstrated as they have built up a Salesforce
consulting arm of their business just for delivering these projects and adding an extra service they can offer their clients. They have a great relationship with Salesforce
are constantly working on some of the biggest Marketing Cloud
projects around with exciting organisations.
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 0207 337 898