As a Senior Salesforce Developer for our client's award winning SaaS organization, you will have the opportunity to own their current unlimited instance of Salesforce Lightning, working closely with executives to determine the most viable solutions and instance design to optimize business processes.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience (Lightning)
- Advanced declarative functionality
- Experience with integration architecture (MuleSoft, ETL, Magento, DataLoader, WorkBench, etc.)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator is required. Bonus points are added if you have:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I & II
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Proficient working in Salesforce Sales / Service / Communities and with RESTful APIs
- Evolve new Salesforce instance machinations to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous Salesforce experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' inner Salesforce functions
- Have a holistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively apply previous knowledge to continuously evolve a well-funded and supported instance of Salesforce Lightning
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($135k-$155k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Senior Salesforce Developer.