IT Commercial Project Manager-Salesforce- Utah- Remote
We are looking to fill this exciting opportunity in the health care industry. You will play a key role in overseeing and executing Salesforce strategies. You will be responsible for assisting and launching effective financial, business, and operations systems that are in line with our business processes. You must be able to apply strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills in order to be successful in this role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Planning deployment, testing, and keeping teams up to date on training.
- Design across multiple platforms including, but not limited to Salesforce and Service Max.
- Act as a point of contact for stakeholders, implementation partners, and executives.
- Execute training phases.
- Proven knowledge of Salesforce and hands on application administration.
- Previous project management and sales Service cloud experience is preferred.
- Works exceptionally well in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of change and release best practices.
In this role you will work closely with a passionate team of professionals that strive to create and inspiring and inclusive workplace. If you want to become apart of a company with a meaningful impact with potential for growth, then please send us a copy of your updated resume. If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting position or have any questions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4391 or : email@example.com.