As a Senior Salesforce Program Manager for our client's award winning SaaS organization, you will have the opportunity to own their current unlimited instance of Salesforce Lightning, working closely with executives to determine the most viable solutions and instance design to optimize business processes.
- 7+ years of Salesforce in Salesforce Administrative capacity
- 5+ years leading an agile team in SaaS vertical
- SME in release management tools like Jenkins, CI/CD, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with integration architecture (MuleSoft, ETL, Magento, DataLoader, WorkBench, etc.)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator is required. Bonus points are added if you have:
- Salesforce Certified Scrum Master
- Salesforce Certified System Architect
- Proficient working in Salesforce Sales / Service / Communities and with RESTful APIs
- Manage an agile team of Salesforce Administrators and Developers
- Be a key decision maker in hiring Salesforce resources that will effectively scale the instance of Salesforce in stride with current hypergrowth phase
- Be the main point of contact for SFDC roadmap decisions, interfacing directly with the CEO & COO and department heads
- Have a holistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively apply previous knowledge to continuously evolve a well-funded and supported instance of Salesforce Lightning
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($140k-$160k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Senior Salesforce Program Manager.