Mason Frank has partnered with a leading Marketing and Advertising firm seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team full time. You will sit on a team of intelligent and experience technical colleagues who are interested in learning new things. You will be responsible for expanding our Client's technology stack while maintaining what they already have in place. Position Description:
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and testing applications to support our various business requirements. The incumbent will work as part of a development team to address a variety of business needs. They will be responsible for software development and support for systems used in the risk line of business. These applications include custom developed software and vendor-developed applications that have been customized for our client. Job Details:
- Develop, troubleshoot and support to internally developed applications as well as hosted vendor applications
- Perform code reviews and assist other team members as needed for validation of development work or troubleshooting.
- Create, update and maintain application documentation
- Provide estimates for application development work and work diligently to produce deliverables by target deadlines
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Communicates skills needed to gather and evaluate user feedback
- Provides technical support to project team members
- Manages code deployment processes for multiple applications
- Willing to work nights, holidays and weekends when needed such as during application deployments or to bring support to production environments
- Provide after-hour and weekend support for applications if necessary
- Follow all internal procedures related to job function including engineering specific procedures for application delivery.
- Work with vendors for investigating application issues and achieving resolutions
- Collaborates effectively and is willing to recommend and execute improvements
- Creates accurate technical documentation for reference and report
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information System, Computer Information Systems or related Degree required or equivalent experience
What you have:
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Bachelor degree or higher in the discipline of technology and/or business
- Minimum 3 year Salesforce Development experience
- Minimum 3 year of requirements gathering, testing and training experience
- Hands on experience working with Apex and Visualforce
- SFDC 401 Certification preferred
Our client is an established fast-growing company in the marketing/advertising industry, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Their talent and positive attitude allows them to transform their goals into achievements, and projects into realities. Additionally they offer their employees competitive salaries and an innovative benefits package that is unmatched.
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. firstname.lastname@example.org or (646)-540-7506.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.