Salesforce Solution Architect - (Flexible Working) Up to £100,000
As a Salesforce Solution Architect you will play a pivotal role across this end users Salesforce team, collaborating with senior stakeholders throughout the organisation focusing on the overall solution build and design.
In this position you will working alongside other 3rd party organisations to help drive the overall Salesforce instance. You will take ownership of all technical aspects within Salesforce, ranging from Salesforce API's to utilising your APEX and Lightning Components knowledge on a daily basis. Also you will be running various workshops with c-level stakeholders across the business, providing a range of support across training and the overall build within Salesforce.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce (Use of Classic and Lightning)
- Building and designing solutions
- Understanding of APEX, Visualforce and Lightning Components
- Training users and running workshops
- Gathering requirements from c-level stakeholders/clients
- Background with REST and SOAP API's
This end user are currently going through a lot of growth and have a strong financial backing to support this and the investment going into Salesforce. They offer a range of benefits and are happy to support up to 3 days a week home based working.