Salesforce Practice Manager - New York, NY $170-200K (Remote)
A growing Salesforce Partner in the DMV area is looking to add a Salesforce Practice Manager to their team. The right candidate will have a both strong leadership/management skills and Solution Architect skills. You will serve as a strategic adviser and Salesforce platform expert to clients and team members. You will be responsible for organizational management & strategy, project budget performance and customer satisfaction.
Please note that this position is fully remote, but you must be located close to the DMV area or New York.
- 10+ years of consulting experience preferred
- Strong leadership/management experience
- Experience communicating and delivering custom Salesforce Solutions for external clients
- Strong Solution Architect skills - Flows, Workflows, Process Builder
- Front- and back-end solution architecture, development and release management strategies, change management, direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Strong Communication skills with ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/Practice Lead/ Practice Manager/SFDC/DMV/NY