Salesforce Solution Architect - Washington, DC $130-150K (Remote)
A growing Salesforce Partner in the DMV area is looking to add a Salesforce Solution Architect to their team. The right candidate will have experience using both technical and business skills to lead discovery and project scopes, design, and deliver custom Salesforce Solutions. You should have experience with Salesforce software delivery and designing and delivering Salesforce solutions in an external client facing role.
Please note that this position is fully remote. Preferred locations are New York and the DMV area (open to anywhere in the US)
- 6+ years of IT experience, 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Solution Architect
- Experience managing discovery and consulting sessions with customers
- Experience leading Salesforce implementations and contributing to software development, design and integration activities
- Experience communicating and delivering custom Salesforce Solutions for external clients
- Strong Solution Architect skills - Flows, Workflows, Process Builder
- Strong Communication skills with ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.