Salesforce Commerce Cloud - Technical Consultant - Fully Remote - Up to £70k
I am currently working with a large Salesforce Platinum Partner who are looking for a Technical Consultant with Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience to come in and join their Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team.
As a Technical Consultant, you are responsible for interpreting client requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical solutions in the implementation of Salesforce Commerce Cloud centric eCommerce projects. You follow best practice in regard to development to ensure that both the process is followed and the solution that is delivered is consistent with development policies and standards. Responsibilities
- You will work closely with clients to understand their business and their existing technologies, and using your knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, web applications and integration techniques, design a complete solution for the integration, extension or enhancement of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
- As part of a project team, the Technical Consultant will work with a Project Manager to turn client requirements into technical solutions. You will participate in the project scrum meetings.
- You are to be the Salesforce Commerce Cloud subject matter with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer certification, and share knowledge with the team and help mentor newer developers. You are expected to stay abreast of web technologies and share new ideas and techniques that are relevant to the eCommerce space. You will also be asked to participate in internal process improvements to our software development life cycle.
- You will be expected to fully understand code and can troubleshoot code issues and algorithms, as well as how to leverage object oriented techniques.
- As a Technical Consultant, you may also be asked to participate in the sales process, communicating with prospective clients about our processes, potential solutions, and estimating level of effort with our Sales Engineers and Business Development Managers.
- Extensive software development experience
- Good experience with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform or other enterprise web applications.
- Collaborating in a client facing (external or internal) role.
- Working in project teams, experience working with offshore teams a plus
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, and different approaches to it
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please reach out to me on 020 3870 0173 or by email email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.