We're looking for an experienced Salesforce engineer to join our clients growing team. The salesforce platform is used across their service and sales teams across the world.
The developer/engineers are part of the full process from design, to code, to test, to deployment and back again for further iteration.In this role you will take responsibility for all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with product and operations teams to define feature specifications and develop high quality deliverables.
- Work alongside other engineering groups located around the world
- Daily operational support
- Adhere to and continuously improve best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, data integrity.
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce certified - at least one of the following - Administrator (inc. Advanced), Architect, Implementation Expert, App Builder, Developer
- Experience with both the Classic and Lightning platforms; knowledge of the different capabilities and requirements of both platforms.
- Passion for problem solving, engineering and technology
- Commitment to quality and best practice
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role and you have the skills required, please apply below or contact me directly:firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.