Senior Salesforce Developer (Remote) - Up to £80,000
As a Lead Salesforce Developer you will take end to end ownership of the design and build of Salesforce solutions, being the main point of contact for all technical Salesforce related queries across the business. This end user have a strong pipeline of projects within Salesforce coming up and require someone to come in and lead across these.
In this position you will utilise your developer skill set by coding APEX and Visualforce on a daily basis. Also, you will be hands on with a range of integration's between Salesforce and other 3rd party technologies. You will also be heavily focused on the configuration side within Salesforce by building out a range of Validation Rules and Workflows. Another key aspect of this position will be meeting with c-level stakeholders across the business to gather their business requirements to then assist with all technical solutions.
- Hands on experience with various Salesforce products
- Strong understanding of Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Components
- Stakeholder management and requirements gathering
- Extensive configuration skill set (Approval Processes, Validation Rules and Workflows)
- Building and designing solutions
- End to end implementation