Senior Tableau Developer - Local - Southern California - Full Benefits - 110k salary
Mason Frank is looking for an experienced Tableau Developer to take on a new Tableau Developer role with one of the leaders in the automotive industry in Southern California. Candidates are recommended to have exceptional experience in the IT field with a focus on Business Intelligence and Data Analytics.
Recommended Qualifications include:
- 5+ years overall experience in IT
- 4+ years of experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse area
- 3+ years proven experience in Tableau development
- Advanced understanding of both Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
- Experience and ability to work in an agile, iterative process
- Good understanding of database and Data Warehouse concepts, including ETL, SQL, dimensional models, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Business Objects, Crystal Reports and/or Cognos is a big plus.
Experience in Insurance and Travel industries a plus.
Some Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k + match
- Wellness programs and Employee Discounts
If you have the recommended skillsets, feel free to reach out to me at (303) 558-4378 or email me at email@example.com for more information.