Salesforce Consultant | Oslo, Norway | Competitive Financial Package
I am working with one of Europe's leading Salesforce partners, actively seeking Salesforce Consultants to join their growing team in Oslo. This is an opportunity to work alongside a team filled with talented professionals on challenging and rewarding projects with multinational customers.
In this role you will work with customers, to understand their business problems, engage with customers' business and technical staff to find the right solutions. You will have the opportunity to manage small customer projects independently whilst engaging with customers to find new projects. You will also configure Salesforce and other related tools and show understanding of end-to-end the project development from requirement specifications to deployment.Key Criteria
- Knowledge and understanding of some of the following business practices and processes: Sales, Customer service, Field service, Marketing automation, Business intelligence, Portals / communities, eCommerce;
- Demonstrated experience in management consulting or project management;
- Hands on experience working in an agile environment with solid understanding of agile project methodologies;
- Strong business acumen and IT knowledge;
- Good communications skills and the ability to talk about Salesforce and other tools in the business context;
- Salesforce configuration experience and / or implementation experience is highly desirable; and
- Trailhead experience is highly desirable.
This is an exciting position which offers great professional development opportunities. Receive the support and time of your Team Leads and the business team to grow personally. You will have the opportunity to attend relevant training courses to improve your skills.
For more information on this role please Apply Now
or for a confidential discussion please contact Meghan Catterick
at Washington Frank International
direct via email firstname.lastname@example.org