Salesforce Developer - London - £60,000
As a Salesforce Developer you will play a pivotal role within the global IT team. The team are currently responsible for delivery of IT services to approx. 1600 users, across 15 offices worldwide.
You will be responsible for the development of our Salesforce org expanding and building upon the functionality we have today.
The role will involve demonstrating a strong 'Can do' attitude to customer service, excellent communication & technical skills, coupled with a good knowledge of technology.
Role and responsibilities:
- The Developer will be involved in the agile development of the customised system built upon Salesforce' Force.com ecosystem from inception through to delivery with ongoing iterative development.
- To work with management to supervise development of stakeholder functionality requirements that meet agreed schedules. This key role works closely with the Product Owners, Phoenix project team and external partners to identify and support any cross-team dependencies
- Manage and maintain configuration and technical design and coding standards and to ensure that they follow Salesforce best practises
- Assist in defining the architecture around any future system integrations or expanding/improving upon existing
- Understand how the existing Salesforce CRM software configuration and software developments have been undertaken including the CI tooling and use of.
- Adopt the use of Jira and Confluence on a day to day basis
- Keep up to date on the latest Salesforce Force.com platform changes
- From time to time you may be asked to assist in providing guidance and support around the wider systems surrounding our core CRM platform and other systems as required
- Occasional travel
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer with proven expert knowledge around configuration, integration and customisation (Apex, Triggers, Batch Apex, SOQL, Salesforce Rest/Soap API, WSDL, Force.com)
- Knowledge and experience implementing Lightning Components
- Exposure to multiple Salesforce modules such as Sales, Service and Marketing cloud
- Experience working in SQL Server technologies desirable
- Good communicator with solid interpersonal skills
- Experience of defining, implementing & maintaining reports
- Willingness to go above and beyond your responsibilities to ensure tasks are completed
- Passionate about data
- Strong work ethic and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Good customer service skills
- 25 days holiday
- Company laptop
- Structured career development
- Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader.
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities