Salesforce Project Manager/Administrator - Chicago,IL
Salesforce Project Manager/Administrator needed for CAE's Healthcare Division to lead in the development and implementation of Salesforce. Looking for salesforce resources to help streamline the adoption process through maintenance and improvement to the platform.
- You will work closely with several departments to implement Salesforce as a live project.
- Using creativity to design and build Salesforce to fit each department in a meaningful way.
- Establish Salesforce as a permanent tool to be used further in the future as a major component of the day to day.
- Overseeing the implementation of Salesforce in several departments.
- 5+ years of Experience with Salesforce and all related software with Certification and Bachelor's Degree
- Strong leadership and Management skills as leader of the project
- Must be able to understand all user requests and implement them in an impactful way.
- Ability to quantify the upstream and downstream applications effect on the platform.
- Proven to be able to handle large projects as a leader.
If you are interested in this position please contact me
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at
347-783-6637 or : firstname.lastname@example.org