Salesforce Administrator - Remote - $85/Hr
Are you looking for an opportunity to have a seat at the table where the work you do will make an impact? Our client is invested in your personal and professional growth, and is looking for collaborative and innovative individuals who are ready to wear many hats and do what it takes to get the job done. If you are someone who will thrive in an environment where your successes are celebrated together with the successes of others to achieve optimum outcomes, then we are looking for you!
What you'll do..
· Create, manage, and develop custom work flow and processes
· Deliver as the Internal subject matter expert
· Partner with business users to identify opportunities for improved business results
· Work hand in hand with the Business systems Analyst, you will monitor and improve adoption rates as well as develop a change management program ensuring effective implementation of new releases in affiliation
· Uphold "People First" Initiative
· Work with key business stakeholders and IT
· Bachelor's Degree in computer sciences
· 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience in a technical role
· Salesforce ADM 201 cert.
· Prior financial services experience preferred
Currently we are seeking to hire a Salesforce Administrator, and the client is based out of New Jersey. You will act as the manager in the development, support, and improvement of processes and enterprise strategies.
This position will be reporting to the IT Director.
If interested, please contact me at: (347) firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6572 or email@example.com