Salesforce Business Analyst - Virginia - $100K
Do you enjoy giving back to your community? We have an exciting opportunity where a non-profit financial services institution is looking for an experienced Salesforce business analyst to examine the association's needs from a functional perspective and gather the business requirements. This is a fulltime position with remote flexibility; however, the ideal candidate is located in Virginia.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Apply deep knowledge of business workflows
- Collaborate with developers and assist with user feedback
- Coordinate with administrators and help implement solutions
- Solve complex problems regarding systems capacity, operating time, and include improvements
- Liaison with key business stakeholders to gather requirements
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst/Salesforce Business Administrator
- Relevant Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Salesforce Administrator Certificate preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and documentation skills
- Experience wearing multiple hats and working in an agile environment
Benefits include a base salary of up to $100k! This position allows you the ability to work remotely with the expectation to workout onsite in Virginia when it's safe to do so. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing company in the non-profit sector.
If you are interested, contact Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 347-478-5997.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347)- 478- 5997 or email@example.com