Salesforce Admin/Developer - Portland, OR
Salesforce Developer needed for a revolutionary company that works closely with the major pharmaceutical brands for a contract position. Come join the fastest cloud computing and software suites. Candidate must be able to think creatively and use unique solutions for different problems. Looking for a qualified candidate to improve the corporate data management system.
- Integrating Salesforce into all applications between departments
- Develop classes, scripts, forms, reports, dashboards, and KPI's
- Create comprehensive training for individuals and groups
- Managing data and optimizing maintenance of different departments
- Resolving any issues with cloud CRM and ERP
- Experience in CRM and ERP systems
- An understanding of HTML, Java Script, git and salesforce
- Knowledgeable of Atlassian products, including Jira and Confluence
- Strong communication skills and able to work in a team setting.
- Solving complex problems with extensive research and analysis.
If you are interested in this position please contact me
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at
347-783-6637 or : firstname.lastname@example.org