Salesforce Manager opportunity currently remote, based out of Toronto.
Consultancy looking for a cutting-edge Salesforce Manager to help bring the power of digital technology to clients and transform how they engage with their users. Responsibilities:
Requirements and Experience:
- Work within an engagement team and be responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design. Prototyping, process design, testing and training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Experience Implementing Salesforce.com functionality and act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders
- Experience leading/managing a work stream on full cycle enterprise implementations
- Experience working with customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, information systems, business or other technology-related fields or equivalent number of years of experience
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
- Salesforce certifications highly preferred
The company empowers clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. They strongly focus on brand loyalty, a better customer relationship, and a personal sales process. Their goal is to be the best in the world at driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform.
If interested contact me by phone at (646)-540-7457 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-540-7457 or email@example.com