MuleSoft Developer - Remote - 130k
Our Client looking for a Developer with MuleSoft and java experience. This position will take your problem-solving skills and put them to the test. If you are a go-getter and want to be in a team environment this job is for you.
Have the opportunity to work for a company that truly cares about its clients and creating a team approach to creating the best financial lives for their clients. Work in one of the best cities in the Midwest. This Company is highly thought of and has top-ranked teams in their areas. Employees rate this company 4.8 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor. The company also received "Best Place to Work For" award in 2020.
You could be the next person to join and fall in love with this company.
Your Day to Day
- design, develop and maintain multiple complex applications
- Work in a team to develop and deliver Software
- Work through issues and find solutions
- Develop and refine cloud computing, API integration, cloud messaging, ground-to-cloud connectivity, etc…
- 2+ years with Java Development
- 2+ years of experience with Jee servers
- Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office and Apple iOS mobile
- Experience with at least one programming language and must be will to learn others
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (704) 247-5573 or N.firstname.lastname@example.org.