Salesforce Developer | Remote | $100k - $120kSalary:
March 15, 2021
As a Salesforce Developer for our client's award winning organization, you will have the opportunity to own their current unlimited instance of Salesforce Lightning, working closely with team members to scale business systems with an increased need for output & forecasted sales pipeline.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering
- 3+ years inSalesforce Lightning Development &RESTfulAPI integration experience
- Sales & Service Cloud Required, Communities preferred
- Proficient in LWC, Aura Components, APEX Batching & Test Classes, VisualForce Pages, etc.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I is required. Bonus points are added if you have:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Proficient working in Salesforce Sales / Service / Communities and with RESTful APIs
- Lead customization efforts alongside a team of techno-functional resources
- Interface with the senior executive team providing strategic, enterprise-level advice, identifying and recommending best practices and processes.
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Gather requirements from users, propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($100k-$120k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Developer.