Salesforce CPQ Developer - Illinois (6 Month Contract)
Are you an experienced Salesforce CPQ Developer looking for an opportunity to deliver power and versatility of infrastructure clouds?
This leading consultancy is committed to the entire project from planning and strategy to support. This company also specializes in packaging installable solutions. The ability to lead people and projects is a must as you will be asked to head many team projects.
- Experience building installable Salesforce applications
- You are passionate about building applications on the Salesforce Platform that solve customers' needs elegantly, balanced with long term maintainability
- Completion of code-dependent actions and configuration with a high degree of efficiency and quality
- 4+ years of professional experience with supporting or developing applications with an object-oriented architecture
- Salesforce Admin, Developer, CPQ certifications preferred
- Experience developing new code for project-related deliverables
- Ability to support migration to and integration with Salesforce CPQ
This client is actively interviewing. Be one of the first to apply now for an immediate response!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available