Salesforce Architect - Washington, DC $110-150K (Remote)
A growing Salesforce ISV is looking to add a Salesforce Architect to their team. You will have the opportunity to be part of a small, but skilled, Salesforce team and help lead the team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a client facing role, have experience with delivery (build & deployment), and have exposure to Sales Cloud. If you have experience working with Managed packages, that would be a huge plus.
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience
- Must be comfortable in an external client facing role
- Experience leading Salesforce implementations and contributing to software development, design and integration activities
- Exposer to Sales Cloud
- Must understand the basics of Opportunity, products, & product lines
- Experience with CPQ/Zoura is a huge plus (not required)
- Experience with Managed Packages is a huge plus
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components preferred
- Strong Communication skills with ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.