Salesforce Technical Architect - Ann Arbor, MI 150-$170K (Remote)
A Salesforce Partner in Ann Arbor is looking to add a Salesforce Technical Architect to their team. We're looking for a Professional who has 5+ years of Salesforce experience and has strong technical skills. This position calls for someone who comes from a developer/engineer background but is now focused on speaking with external customers, designing solutions for them, and delegating work to the Development team (and supporting as needed). Experience in the Healthcare industry is a bug plus, but not required.
- 5+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- Must be comfortable in an external client facing role
- Experience designing technical solutions for customers and leading a team of junior developers
- Experience leading code review sessions
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is a big plus (not required)
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components (Aura/LWC)
- Strong Communication skills with ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/Technical Architect/TA/SF Partner/Healthcare/Health Cloud/ SFDC