Salesforce Developer - Midlands (Up to £65,000)
As a Salesforce Developer you will join a supportive team of certified Salesforce professionals working on a fresh greenfield implementation at a globally established end user. In this position you will help drive Salesforce across the business from a technical perspective, providing a range of support across the wider team.
You will be working across a range of the most sought after Salesforce Clouds and Products within the market. Also you will manage API integrations and the development of Apex and Visualforce pages. Another key aspect of this position will be working alongside c-level stakeholders, gathering and translating technical requirements to support the best possible solutions within Salesforce. You will also utilise your Salesforce configuration skill set, taking the lead on building out various workflows, approval processes and validation rules.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce (Lightning Preferred)
- Extensive understanding of REST and SOAP API's
- Strong experience with Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Components
- Salesforce Configuration (Workflows and Validation Rules)
- Gathering and translating technical requirements
- Integrations between Salesforce and other 3rd party technologies
This end user are investing heavily into Salesforce and showcase this by the range of Salesforce products they are implementing. They also have a key drive on employee welfare and development so offer a range of flexible working as well as paying for additional training and certifications.