Salesforce Developper wanted for a company who developed their own IoT and is going live on the AppExchange soon. They are looking to build their Salesforce team and therefore hire a Salesforce Developer in order to help guide the roadmap, give your input in the architecture & do hands-on development work.
You'll be working closely together with the owner and product manager. They are working with the newest technologies and methods - this is one of the reason many professionals want to work for them. You'll immediately see the results of your work and have a sense of fulfilment when your day is finished. Your work is having a direct impact on the company results.
In terms of culture it is a no-nonsense organisation who offers a lot of freedom while also asking for accountability. Every employee's input is valued while brainstorming - everyone has a voice in this company.
- Salesforce Certifications are a must
- Hands-on programming experience (APEX, Lightning, Visualforce, etc.)
- Experience in Service Cloud is highly desired
- Having experience with rolling out product(s) via the AppExchange is a +
- Experience in different industries is a +
- Customer facing experience
- Salary package offered are above average
- Working with the newest tools, technologies & methods
- Working with very experienced, ambitious and driven professionals
- Great possibility to learn more on IoT in combination with Salesforce
- Great career possibilities
Send your CV today to j.jung@m
asonfrank.com or call the number +32 (0)2 808 1381 and ask for Jason Jung to discuss this opportunity.
When you think you're not eligible for the job, contact me for an informal chat to discuss your career opportunities.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. It's our responsibility to find you a suitable position and to help you throughout the recruitment process. We support you to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible.