Salesforce Architect wanted for an international company in Brussels. This company has built their European Centre of Excellence where you can learn from other seniors and get the opportunity to network and grow on a European level.
The team in Belgium is reasonably small and there's a no-nonsense culture - it's all about getting the work done. The company offers flexibility in terms of remote work and has the best training academy in the market (for every level). We've placed several people in the company and the culture is often described as being part of a family and there's a flat hierarchy.
They are currently leveraging from international relationships and therefore working on big projects. On top of these projects they are expanding their customer database as we speak. There's no worry about being on the bench! When you would have the chance to join this company, you can be part of their ambitious story while growing yourself on many different levels.
- Salesforce Certifications are a must
- Hands-on programming experience is a +
- Having experience with multiple full lifecycle implementations
- Experience in different industries is a +
- Experience in architecture is a must
- Speaking French or Dutch is an advantage
- Salary package offered are above average
- The best training in industry
- Working with very experienced like-minded professionals
- Great career possibilities (also on European level)
Send your CV today to email@example.com
or call the number +32 (0)2 808 1381 and ask for Jason Jung to discuss this opportunity.
When you think you're not eligible for the job, contact me for an informal chat to discuss your career opportunities.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. It's our responsibility to find you a suitable position and to help you throughout the recruitment process. We support you to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible.