Mulesoft Architect - 9 Month Contract - £650 Per Day
My client are currently looking for a Mulesoft Architect to join their team, on a fully remote working basis.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Mulesoft Experience
- Extensive experience of successful MuleSoft implementations of a high scale
- Mulesoft Certified Platform Architect (Highly Desirable)
- Mulesoft Certified Integration Architect (Highly Desirable)
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who is able to manage a small team, both onshore and offshore.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Create Conceptual end to end integration deliverables
- Clearly articulate integration best practices, design patterns, and recommendations to customer IT teams
- Assist the Development Manager to suffice proper response and ensure all issues / errors are resolved
Interviews will be taking place in the next 2 weeks, so apply now - or risk missing out on this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy