Salesforce Platform Architect | Portland, OR | $130k - $150kSalary:
March 15, 2021
As a Salesforce Platform Architect for our client's award winning SaaS organization, you will have the opportunity to own their current instance of Salesforce Lightning, working closely with team members to scale business systems with an increased need for output & forecasted sales pipeline. Focusing primarily on their current instances of Sales, Service, and Communities, this person will have high visibility into all things Salesforce as an individual contributor to a robust SFDC team.
- 5+ years of Salesforce Architectural design & integration
- Salesforce Sales / Service / Community Cloud, Salesforce CPQ
- Solution architecture mindset, with the ability to read APEX code & fix ad-hoc
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I is required. Bonus points are added if you have:
- Salesforce Certified System Architect
- Salesforce Certified Sharing & Visibility Designer
- Lead implementation efforts alongside a team of techno-functional resources
- Interface with the senior executive team acting as a full time salesforce.com technology advisor, giving strategic, enterprise-level advice, identifying and recommending best practices and processes.
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Gather requirements from users, propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($130k-$150k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Platform Architect.