Salesforce Developer - £65,000 - UK Based - Bespoke Salesforce Partner
My Client are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their expanding technical team. The client are looking for someone who is looking to grow into a team and learn as much as they can from others around them. You will be required to have a great work ethic and demonstrate a 'Can do' attitude to all tasks put in front of you.
The role is fully remote with the option to go to client sites after lock down restrictions have been lifted.
Developers will work on projects ranging from a half-day of coding in support of consultancy work; up to months spent
specifying, coding, testing, and delivering business functionality. The Client require a developer to join the team and grow their career with them. The ideal candidate will be adaptable and personable. As a company working on bespoke systems, client interaction is vital to our success.
- Apex/Java (or similar OO language e.g. C#) development skill
- An interest in Clean Code, Patterns, and OO programming
- Relational databases design - turning requirements into schemas
- Visualforce and front-end skills with HTML5, jquery, and CSS
- Ability to communicate with non-developers
- Adaptable to new systems and environments
- Fully funded comprehensive Private Health Policy, with additional health and well-being rewards and benefits
- Workplace Pension scheme
- 2 Volunteering days per year
- 25 days paid holiday per year, in addition to public bank holidays
- Flexible working environment
- Strong culture of personal development
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities