Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
Creative media consultancy seeking a results-driven, goal-oriented Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist.
This role is a vital component in delivering results for some of the largest, most distinguished, enterprise-level clients. Roles/Responsibilities
- Collaborate with various internal teams to better manage work streams and ensure project deliverability
- Participate in internal stakeholders workshops and develop the blue print for the best marketing automation solution
- Build and configure automation, landing pages and journeys. Perform and lead user acceptance testing for the solutions built
- Perform and lead user acceptance testing for any challenge in the set-ups
- Participate in all appropriate product/sales training, certifications, educational sessions and industry summits to acquire and maintain knowledge needed to be successful in the role
- 3+ years of experience working on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proven work experience using myriad marketing cloud components: Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Web Studio, Journey Building, Audience Builder, and Content Builder
- Experience assisting in the solution design process with Marketing Cloud including building journeys, writing queries, building data extensions
- Knowledge of SOAP APIs and Integration techniques
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
This company creates marketing systems and communications that grow businesses while delivering strong outcomes for its partners in vast industries.
If interested contact me by phone at (646)-540-7457 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-540-7457 or email@example.com