CRM Solutions Director - 130K - Orem, UT
Step into a leadership role and be a driving force behind CRM solutions across both an Admin and Developer team. You will work directly with executives to build within Salesforce and mentor a team of Admins while working cohesively with the development team. This is a great opportunity to work with a seasoned team of Salesforce professionals.
- 5+ years of experience on CRM processes and delivering solutions
- 4/5+ Salesforce Experience
- Salesforce Administration and/or Development experience
- Salesforce Solution Architecture experience
- Back-end Salesforce Development experience
- Salesforce CPQ is a plus
- Sales and Service cloud expertise
- Experience managing a team and project scope
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building qualities
- The want to take on a leadership role and make an impact
Don't miss out on an exceptional opportunity to step leadership role and grow with an extremely established company.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ASAP for some more details on the role.
CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be reached at the details above. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!