Salesforce Administrator - Virginia - $85K
We have an exciting and new opportunity where a non-profit financial institution is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator who will serve both as the Subject Matter Expert and Administrator for the Salesforce platform. This is a fulltime position that is currently remote; however, it is expected to be onsite 1 to 2 days a week starting in the fall.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as the company's main Salesforce Administrator, maintain all administrative functions
- Implement efficient business processes and create reports and dashboards
- Help with developing the organizations Salesforce Roadmap
- Support users and coordinate Salesforce training
- Work with partners to deliver implementations
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent professional and technical experience)
- 2+ years of experience as a Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Experience implementing software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is a big plus
Benefits include a base salary of $85k! This position allows you the ability to work remotely with the expectation to workout onsite in Virginia 1 to 2 days a week starting in the fall. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established financial institution.
If you are interested, contact Sam at email@example.com or call at 347-478-5997.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347)- 478- 5997 or firstname.lastname@example.org