is currently looking for a Salesforce UI/UX Designer
role for one of our fastest growing healthcare companies in the U.S. This an exciting and rewarding career opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Designer to work with a dynamic healthcare company.
Fast track your application by emailing me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Salesforce UI-UX Designer must demonstrate the ability to work with our users to gather requirements, document solution design, and ensure successful engagements and project go-lives through disciplined project management. You will work with various departments and focus on creating robust solutions of new applications and enhancements, as well as support of existing systems. This is a permanent position and we are looking to hire immediately. Specific Responsibilities
* Optimize existing Salesforce user interface designs
* Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
* Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
* Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
* Create prototypes for new product ideas
* Test new ideas before implementing
* Create and document business processes
* Conduct an ongoing user research with the end users
* Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
* Create 'how-to' internal guides and user training materials
* Analyzes customer's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
* Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
* Investigates problems and develops recommendations for resolution.
* Elicit and document requirements.
* Write user stories.Education And Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or another related field.
* Experience with Salesforce Lightning required
* 2+ years previous experience with Salesforce.com
* Experience with process mapping tools (i.e. Visio)
* Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
* Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
* Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
* Salesforce Telephony Integration experience a plus
* Requires experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes.