IT-Manager (m/f/d) - 100% Remote (worldwide)
Do you have +7 years of experience in Salesforce Project Management & also a great understanding of Salesforce development (Apex)?
Do you enjoy flexible remote working opportunities?
Is sustainability important to you?
Then this is the perfect opportunity! Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Acting as the primary leader for the IT systems
- ensuring that the information and communication systems and tools are working reliably
- leading the IT support and development team in building a proficient, responsive, often remote team
- managing and supporting the planning of IT deliverables in accordance with agreed methodologies
- overseeing and ensuring that IT systems core priorities are delivered and that those systems are secure, reliable and dependable
- Business Analysis and Requirements development - 5 years
- Team leadership or Management - 7+ years
- Google work space (Formerly G-suite) - 5 years
- Microsoft Teams/Office365 - 2 years
- Salesforce expertise in (Platform, Communities, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, LWC, Validation rules, Flow etc). Ideally development level but solid salesforce consultancy and deep business analysis might be sufficient - 7 years
- Data management (data quality, security, database architecture etc) - 5 years
- Being part of a thriving global team that is connected by a supportive and human-centric company culture
- Opportunity for professional development & training
- Commensurate salary and attractive benefits package that will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience
- Employed staff or contractor position, part time or full time
- Location is flexible; however working from the office in Bonn, Germany is preferable
For more information please feel free to call me under +49 221 65089554 or send an email to: email@example.com. We're looking forward to your application!