I am currently working with an organization who are looking for a remote Salesforce Sr. Developer / Architect with experience in hands-on customized development of APEX and Lightning, with a strong understanding of Salesforce Architecture. The organization is ready to hire someone with experience in user training and workflow management. If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, do not hesitate to reach out.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop Salesforce custom and standard functionality in order to best support the overall platform
- Design and develop integration solutions
- Implement and design solutions between Salesforce and third part frameworks
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce development (Apex, Visualforce, etc)
- Ability to execute declarative capabilities including but not limited to: sales processes, change sets, process flows, validation rules, workflow, etc.
- Experience with CPQ platforms
- Java development is a plus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted at email@example.com or call Rafael Torres on 347-783-6551 ASAP!