Salesforce Developer: Pittsburgh, PA ($90/hr- Remote)
Are you looking for a new Salesforce Developer role? Our client is in the Health industry and is looking for a Salesforce Developer to come work with them immediately. After the project is completed there is a possibility for permanent hiring. This contract will last 8 months and you will be working 40 hours per week.
Knowledge & Experience
- 4+ years experience as an Salesforce Developer
- Health Cloud, Commerce Cloud, and Marketing Cloud experience
- Develop custom solutions using Salesforce functionality (APEX, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Components, etc.)
- Design, develop, and launch salesforce
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy
- Proficient with securities and reports
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and Platform Developer 2 Certification
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Code from scratch
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Experience in SCRUM or agile environment
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available.