Salesforce Functional Consultant - Denver - $110,000
My client, a leading Salesforce Partner works with business of all sizes to implement a Salesforce configuration that is tailored to meet their every business need.
As a Salesforce consultant you will be a key member of the growing Salesforce team and will be taking full ownership of projects, working with a variety of different clients across multiple industries.
As the salesforce subject matter expert, you will be gathering requirements from a variety of Stakeholders, meaning you will have opportunity to consistently develop your consulting and technical skill set. As well as this, you will be implementing a variety of clouds across your projects, delivering creative business solutions to help clients increase performance and results. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Communicate effectively with key business stakeholders and build client relationships
- Create user stories to which reflect key requirements
- Lead testing and training
- Handle Salesforce configuration tasks
- Assist throughout the full development lifecycle
- Previous experience working in Salesforce industry
- Stakeholder engagement capabilities at high levels
- Excellent communication skills, takes initiative and ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
This is a great opportunity to join an organization who are looking for individuals to come in and be a part of a close-knit team, where there is not only a real focus to support each other to achieve your goals, but also be in an environment that makes it an enjoyable place to work.
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Functional Consultant role, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce opportunities.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4385 or email@example.com