Salesforce Lightning Developer | Seattle, WA | $160k - $180kSalary:
March 18, 2021
As a Salesforce Lightning for our client's award winning SaaS organization, you will have the opportunity to be the highest ranking technical member on a robust team. You will work in an unlimited instance of Salesforce Lightning, working closely with team members to scale business systems with an increased need for output & forecasted sales pipeline. Focusing primarily on their current instances of Sales, Service, and Communities, this person will have high visibility into all things Salesforce as an individual contributor.
- 5+ years ofSalesforce Lightning development
- APEX, Lightning / Aura Components, Integration Architecture, RESTful APIs
- Salesforce Sales / Service / Community Cloud, Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I is required. Bonus points are added if you have:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
- Lead implementation efforts alongside a team of techno-functional resources
- Interface with the senior executive team acting as a full time salesforce.com technology advisor, giving strategic, enterprise-level advice, identifying and recommending best practices and processes.
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Gather requirements from users, propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($160k-$180k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Lightning Developer.