Salesforce Developer - Salesforce - Remote - $110k+ - Permanent
Are you looking for your next career move that offers incredible opportunities?
Are you interested in working mostly remote?
Are you interested in working for one of the most respected Healthcare systems in the US? If the answer is an astounding, YES, we need to talk!Job Description:Position:
Salesforce Developer Type:
REMOTE with an office visit every few weeks Pay:
$115,000+ salary Benefits:
Traditional benefits such as Medical, Dental and Vision. As well as additional Retirement benefits.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer who has the skills and confidence to hit the ground running.
Responsibilities of Position:
Skills nice to have:
- Deliver Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Force.com platform
- Provide support on projects
- Accountable for Salesforce technical delivery - Build, System Testing handover/co-ordination, Tech. documentation and deployment activities
- Play lead in reviewing Epics/User-stories, convert functional requirements to technical requirements, Estimate user stories, plan team capacity and work closely with Scrum Master to finalize Sprint scope
- Ability to analyze/identify gaps in functional/business requirements, discuss with functional and client product owners on required changes that aligns with Salesforce product stack and architecture
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and customization using APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
About Mason Frank International:
- 2 years of SF dev experience w/ apex and Visualforce
- MuleSoft experience preferred
- Salesforce Healthcloud experience highly preferred
- EPIC experience nice to have
- Healthcare domain experience nice to have
- Ability to work collaborative in a creative, AGILE environment
- Perform code reviews and troubleshoot software development
- Salesforce Certification as a developer is a plus
This is apermanent role that is mostly remote. If you think you're a great fit for this role, send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to me via e-mail or phone at (813) 437-6857.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (813)-437-6857 or firstname.lastname@example.org