Salesforce Technical Architect | Seattle, WA | $170k - $190kSalary:
March 18, 2021
As a Salesforce Technical Architect for my client's growing SaaS organization, you will have the opportunity to own all techno-functional architecture requirements for a mature SFDC instance. You will be responsible for streamlining and creating elegant and accessible solutions as stipulated per C-level business requirements. You will have access to a robust team of Salesforce experts already in place to assist with functional development and requirements gathering, while acting as the main executive level point of contact. If you are a highly experienced Salesforce technical resource with a desire to have autonomous input on design style and technical roadmap, consider applying!
- 5+ years of Salesforce Development, 3+ years Technical Architecture experience
- Extensive experience designing & implementingSalesforce Lightning, specifically:
- Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud
- Highly proficient in SFDC Programming such as APEX classes, Lightning Components (Lightning & Aura), SFDX CLI, etc
- Proven adherence to scope of project with the ability to accurately design elegant solutions within given timeline & budget
- Strong allegiance to a release management tool (CI/CD, Jenkins,Copado, Kafka, etc.)
- You will have the chance to establish a release methodology autonomously
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I is required. Bonus points are added if you have:
- Salesforce Certified System Architect, Application Architect, etc.
- Lead implementation efforts alongside a team of techno-functional resources
- Interface with the senior executive team acting as a full time salesforce.com technology advisor, giving strategic, enterprise-level advice, identifying and recommending best practices and processes.
- Confidently act as the lead technical resource for a robust Salesforce team, having high-level visibility via reporting into the VP level
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Gather requirements from users, propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($115k-$135k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant.