Senior Salesforce Specialist
Senior Salesforce Specialist opportunity currently remote, based out of Toronto.
Renowned company looking to hire an experienced Salesforce Specialist for coding, delivery of the Salesforce, and integration development. The company is a global consultancy looking for a specialist to design cutting-edge Salesforce based solutions to push boundaries of customer and employee experience. Responsibilities:
Requirements and Experience:
- As a solution specialist you are responsible for Solution Design, development, and delivery
- Act as the Subject Matter Expertise for Salesforce development (OOTB and Custom).
- Work closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, implementation partners and integration/development, and quality assurance teams.
- Peer review code, recommend and follow best practices
- 3 years of implementing Salesforce with multiple full life cycle implementations
- 5 years of software development experience
- Hands on experience with SFDX, GIT, CI/CD
- Salesforce certifications including; Certified Platform Developer I / II, Certified Platform App Building, Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer, and/or Career Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
The company empowers clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. They strongly focus on brand loyalty, a better customer relationship, and a personal sales process. Their goal is to be the best in the world at driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform.
If interested contact me by phone at (646)-540-7457 or by email at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-540-7457 or firstname.lastname@example.org