Location- London (remote) , Start date- End of April.
Contract Type- Permanant. Hours- Full Time, Salary - Competitive
The role will be an integral part of the companies CRM team and is essential in helping
them transform the companies approach to data, CRM and the salesforce platform.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Hands on configuration of all new and existing features including user management, security,
custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflows, flows, process builders, and other 3rd
- Manage CRM application including support requests and escalated administrative needs of
users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business
- Setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing
(unit, regression and systems), and iterative
- Proven experience of Salesforce administration and configuration
- Comprehensive experience configuring Salesforce including Workflows, Validation Rules,
Lightning Flow, Process Builder, Roles, Public Groups, Profiles, Reports, Dashboards and
- Certified Salesforce Administrator + App builder certfification preferred.
- 3+ years salesforce experience
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org